Shrimp Florentine Recipe
This creamy, cheesy, and delicious shrimp Florentine recipe is going to be a hit in your house and in your stomach!
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Once melted add green onions, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for a minute.
- Add flour and cook for a minute.
- Add wine mix. Add milk, mix.
- Let this mixture cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are cooked about 4 minutes.
- Add in shredded cheese and cook until melted into dish.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!