Looking for a simple and delicious seafood recipe that can be made in an air fryer? Look no further! In this video, we show you how to make mouth-watering Chilean Sea Bass and Shrimp in just minutes. We’ll marinate the sea bass in soy sauce and cook it to perfection in the air fryer, and for a tasty side, we’ll coat the shrimp in butter, old bay seasoning, and lemon juice before air frying them to perfection. Get ready for an easy and delicious meal that’s sure to impress. Happy New Year to all our viewers! We use the Sur La Table Air Fryer oven for this specific recipe. You can use any air fryer, but that was the one we had at home. Enjoy 😀
Air Fried Wild Chilean Sea Bass
- Air Fryer
- ¾ Pound Chilean Sea Bass or Any White Fish
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Wash your fish and dry it well with papertowels.
- Preheat your air fryer to 390F°
- In a bowl, marinate your fish in soy sauce. 5 minutes on one side, 5 minutes on the other side. 10 minutes total.
- Put the fish in the air fryer for 5 minutes on one side and 5 minutes on the other side. Note: If you kept the skin on the fish, like us, then place it skin up for the first 5 minutes. This will make it easier to turn it around.