The sisters came back to show you the tastiest chocolate chip cookies recipe we’ve ever tried (and we’ve tried a lot). Every summer the three sisters participate in a camp and make hundreds of chocolate chip cookies for the campers. They’ve basically perfected the chocolate chip cookie and they are here to share that with you. Plus! A secret step that keeps your chocolate chip cookies gooey days after you make them. Let us know what you think.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, lightly mix together your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Put this on the side.
- In a second bowl, whisk your salted butter until it is fluffy (around a minute). Add your sugar and keep whisking for around another minute. Then, add your light brown sugar and whisk again. Then, do the same thing with your vanilla extract. Lastly, add one egg at a time and whisk until all three are incorporated.
- Add the mix from bowl one to bowl two. Make sure to add a little bit at a time. Whisk until all the flour is incorporated.
- Add your two cups of chocolate chip cookies. Whisk together with everything.
- Place the mixed ingredients in the freezer for around 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take the mix out of the freezer. Start shaping these into round balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure you don't put them too close to one another.
- Cook at 375°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool and enjoy!