Today we show you how easy it is to make cajun chicken bites with a delicious apricot dijon dipping sauce!
Easy Cajun Chicken Bites!
For Cajun Chicken:
- 2 full chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter for cooking chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for cooking chicken
For Apricot Dijon Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- 1½ cups cups apricot preserve
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Begin by cubing your chicken (bite-sized pieces work!).
- Combine your cayenne pepper, black pepper, white pepper, and salt and then sprinkle it all over your chicken. Mix it well into the chicken and then let it rest for 30 minutes (it is ok if you let it rest for a shorter time, but aim for at least 5 minutes).
- While your chicken is marinating, prepare your apricot dijon mustard dipping sauce. Simply combine the apricot preserve and the dijon mustard in a pan on medium heat and mix them together.
- Once the sauce starts bubbling and your ingredients have combined, remove it from the heat and let it cool off.
- After your chicken has marinated for the half-hour, heat up your butter and oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add your chicken pieces and saute until they have reached a desirable tenderness for your tastes.
- Remove the chicken and drain it briefly on a paper towel. You are now ready to impress your friends or family with this yummy meal!