Happy national hamburger month! To celebrate, Nathaniel is showing you how easy it is to make your own hamburger from scratch. Plus, he shows you a few different ways to really spice up your hamburgers. We used an air fryer to cook our burgers but you can use a grill, stove, or oven. Have fun making these tasty cheeseburgers for national hamburger month 🙂
Happy national hamburger month! To celebrate, Nathaniel is showing you how easy it is to make your own hamburger from scratch.
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- Salt and Pepper OR Steak Seasoning
- Bacon and Cheese. Optional
- Place your ground beef in a bowl. Add either salt and pepper or your steak seasoning. Season to your liking. Mix everything together (gently). You can add shredded cheese and bacon if you want!
- Form your meat into a fist sized ball. After it’s in a ball shape, press down on it until it looks like a hamburger patty.
- Cook however you prefer. We like the airfryer. If you use the airfryer, cook at 390 for 6 minutes on one side and 6 minutes on the other side.
- Put on a bun and add whatever toppings you like!