I love coming up with new recipes to try. This pepperoni bread was something I came up with a few years ago and is now my staple bread recipe to make! Everyone in my family loves it and so do our guests. It’s an easy bread to make and can be a dish on its own. If you’ve never made homemade dough before please check out my French bread recipe video below. Enjoy!
Pepperoni Bread Recipe
A baguette but stuffed with yummy pepperoni and melted cheese. This is always a hit with my family and friends. Quick, easy, and tasty!
- 1 Tablespoon Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vital Wheat Gluten
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2.5 Cups White Flour you might need 2 tablespoons more or less, it all depends on the consistency of your dough
- 1.5 Cups Water warm, microwave for 30 seconds
For Pepperoni Part:
- Cheddar cheese
- ½ Pound Pepperoni or less, thin sliced
- Stretch out dough in a rectangle
- Add layer of cheese
- Add layer of pepperoni
- Add another layer of cheese
- Roll up tightly until the dough is in a roll. Tuck in sides and pinch sea
- Place seal side down onto bread loaf pan and let it rise for 40 min
- Once risen, bake at 375 for 45 min
- Let cool and enjoy!
Tip: Make the dough the night before and put it in the fridge overnight! It makes it easier and also gives the bread more air bubbles. Take out the dough at least two hours before you make the bread.