Spice up your holiday season with a yummy pumpkin spice cake with maple glaze. The flavors in this recipe will blow your mind and so will the simplicity of this cake. Enjoy and let us know what you think!
Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Glaze
Spice up your holiday season with a yummy pumpkin spice cake with maple glaze.
- 1 Package Yellow Cake Mix Regular Size
- 1 Can (15 Ounces) Solid-Pack Pumpkin
- 4 Eggs Large
- ½ Cup Canola Oil
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoons Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 3-4 Tablespoons 2% Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ½ Teaspoon Maple Flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- In a bowl, mix the four eggs with an electric whisk on low. Then, add 1/2 cup of oil, sugar, canned pumpkin, 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice. Mix with a spatula until everything is incorporated. Then, add your yellow cake mix and mix with a spatula until everything is incorporated. Then, mix everything for 1 minute with an electric whisk.
- Transfer to a bundt pan (prepped with butter and flour or with an oil spray).
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a serving dish to cool completely. Then, let it cool for another 10 minutes once transferred to a serving dish.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, milk, syrup, and maple flavoring until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Serve and enjoy!
If your cake is too cold, the glaze won’t drizzle or stick well to the cake! You can also cut the glaze portioning in half. You will have enough!