Want to avoid a dry turkey or take your turkey recipe to the next level? Try out his delicious bacon-wrapped turkey tenderloin recipe! We also show you two variations and we know you’ll love both. One with paprika and one with dijon mustard. The best part about this recipe (besides the flavors) is that the prep will take you 10 minutes! It’s one of the easiest – and tastiest – turkey recipes we’ve ever tried. Enjoy it!
Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 Pack Turkey Tenderloin
- 2 Teaspoons Salt Just slightly under 2 teaspoons
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- 6 Sliced Bacon
- Salt and pepper your turkey tenderloins.
- On one tenderloin, add your dijon mustard and spread on both sides.
- On the other tenderloin, add your paprika and spread on both sides.
- Wrap each tenderloin with around 3 slices of bacon.
- Put the tenderloins on a baking tray and cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes at 350°F