Today No Fear Cooking brings you a spicy ground beef slider! This recipe is quick, easy, and is made with ingredients you probably already have in your house! And, on top of that, this recipe won’t break the bank. This spicy beef slider recipe is very similar to a sloppy joe. Honestly, we might use this for sloppy joes in the future. While this is a slider recipe, you can easily add this to a normal-sized bun and make it a dinner meal for the family. We hope you enjoy these delicious flavors. Let us know what you think! Also, if you are looking for more No Fear Cooking recipes on the Amalfi website but don’t see them, do not worry! We are busy at work getting all of our recipes posted here for you. We promise you’ll have them soon 🙂
Spicy Beef Slider Recipe
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Celery Chopped
- 2 Talespoons Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- ½ Cup Green Pepper Chopped
- Slider Buns
- Add oil to a pan and brown your ground beef.
- Add onion and celery while beef is browning.
- Once browned, add brown sugar, salt, pepper, chili sauce, vinegar, and green peppers.
- Mix and let simmer for 30 minutes (stir around every 5 minutes).
- Warm-up uns in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes (start this while your meat is simmering).
- Add meat to your slider and enjoy!