One of our favorite TV shows is Ted Lasso on Apple TV+. We’re watching season 2 week by week and had an epiphany: we should make the Ted Lasso biscuit recipe for our channel! Join Magda and Nathaniel as they show you how to make this quick, yummy, and buttery biscuit Ted Lasso style! Go watch Ted Lasso and munch on these shortcakes because you’ll love them and you’ll feel like Ted Lasso himself (or Rebecca).
Ted Lasso Biscuit Recipe
- 8×8 Pan
- Food Processor
- 1 ½ Cup All purpouse flour
- ½ Cup Almond flour
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter Chilled and then cut into small cubes
- ½ Teaspoon Salt Adjust to your liking
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place your flour, almond flour, sugar, and salt into a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Add your butter and vanilla extract and pulse until it resembles a sandy texture (around 10 seconds).
- Butter an 8×8 pan, place parchment paper inside the pan, and also butter the parchment paper (lightly). Then, pour everything into the pan, spread evenly, and press firmly with your hands.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until lightly browned. Check at the 30-minute mark.
- Take it out of the oven and let it chill for around 30 to 35-minutes. Serve and enjoy!