A few weeks ago we taught you how to make the famous Ted Lasso biscuit recipe. Today we are back with a variation on this recipe. We call it Ted Lasso Biscuits with Chocolate Chips (creative title, we know). Munch on these tasty treats at home, take them to a party, or impress your boss with them Ted Lasso style. Let us know, have you made out Ted Lasso biscuits and what did you think of them?
Ted Lasso Biscuits with Chocolate Chips
We're back with another Ted Lasso biscuit recipe, but with a twist! This time we take the famous Ted Lasso biscuits and make them chocolate chip Ted Lasso biscuits. Enjoy and let us know how you like them.
- Food Processor
- 1 ½ Cup All purpouse flour
- ½ Cup Almond flour
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt Adjust to your liking
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter Chilled and then cut into small cubes
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place your flour, almond flour, sugar, and salt into a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Add your butter, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract and pulse until it resembles a sandy texture (around 10 seconds).
- Butter an 8×8 pan, place parchment paper inside the pan, and also butter the parchment paper (lightly). Then, pour everything into the pan, spread evenly, and press firmly with your hands.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until lightly browned. Check at the 30-minute mark.
- Take it out of the oven and let it chill for around 30 to 35-minutes. Serve and enjoy!