Today’s recipe is apple cake for our daughter Sara’s birthday!! Not only is this recipe her favorite, but it’s a favorite of everyone in our family! This apple cake is really special, all it takes is 3 bowls to make and around 5 minutes of prep time. Once everything is combined it takes 10 minutes tops to finish, soooo easy and simple. What’s even better is if you can use some fresh local grown apples 🙂 We hope you enjoy this yummy yummy apple cake.
3 Bowl Apple Cake Recipe
- 4 Apples peeled, cored, and diced
- 1¾ Cup Sugar we prefer extra-fine pure cane granulated sugar
- 1½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Oil
- 1½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and grease a 9×13 inch pan so everything is ready for when the mixture is done.
- In bowl 1, combine your apples, sugar, lemon juice, and mix them together.
- In bowl 2, combine your flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and mix them together.
- In bowl 3, mix your lightly beaten eggs, oil, vanilla, and mix them together.
- Add bowl 3 to bowl 1 and mix well. Add bowl 2 to bowl 1 and mix well. Pour all of these mixed ingredients into your pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!