Today’s video is chicken tetrazzini. It’s a creamy, cheesy, baked chicken and pasta recipe. The only thing better than the taste is the fact that this recipe is super simple and easy to do.
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
No Fear Cooking shows you how to make chicken tetrazzini! Chicken tetrazzini is a creamy, cheesy, baked chicken and pasta recipe.
- 1 Box Linguini
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 8 oz Mushrooms
- 3 Cups Chicken
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- ⅓ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Black Olives
- Some Parsley
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is to cook your chicken whatever way your heart desires. We cooked ours in an instapot but you can grill it, bake it, etc. After it has been cooked, cube it and set it on the side.
- Next, make sure you have some boiling water and start cooking your linguini. While the linguini is cooking, saute your mushrooms. With the pasta, make sure to cook it for around 2 minutes less than what the packaging calls for because we are going to be putting this all back in the oven.
- In the same pan you sauteed you mushrooms or in a bowl (really anything works) combine your mushrooms, 2 creams of mushroom soups, 2 cups of sour cream, half a cup of parmesan cheese, black olives, chicken, and pepper. Mix everything together. Once everything has mixed, put your pasta on top of it and mix it all together again.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes! Remove, and enjoy with a beautiful side dish of salad 🙂 Don’t forget to add the rest of your cheese and parsley when you take it all out!