Summer is here and if you’re anything like us, that means lots of zucchini, tomatoes, and onions! Today, we show you this delicious summer vegetable medley that our family has been enjoying for over a decade! It’s fresh, simple, and nutritious too!
Summer Vegetable Mix Recipe
- 3 Zucchinis
- 2 Onions
- 3 Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Lipton Golden Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix
- First, dice your onions and saute them for around 5 minutes in butter (make sure to add some salt too!). While your onions are cooking, put your 3 tomatoes in hot water for one minute! After the minute has passed, take your tomatoes out and put them on the side for now.
- Second, after the onions have cooked for 5 minutes, add your 3 zucchinis to the mix. We like to cut ours in half (length) and then into smallish slices. Add those to the onions and saute them for another 5 minutes. Meanwhile, remove the skin from your tomatoes and dice your tomatoes.
- After your zucchini has cooked for 5 minutes, add your tomatoes and cook everything for another 10 minutes. When you add your tomatoes, also add salt, pepper, and around 2 tablespoons of the Lipton Golden Onion soup mix.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!