Mmmmm, a tasty porcupine meatball recipe. And, it only takes you 2 whole steps to do this one! This quick, simple, and delicious porcupine meatball recipe is going to be a hit!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 4 Slices Bread Diced
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Onion Diced
- ¼ Cup Uncooked Rice
- 2 Cups Tomato Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Salt and Pepper
- Dice your four slices of bread and soak them in one cup of milk.
- In a bowl, add your beef, egg, onion, rice, salt, and pepper. Add your soaked bread and milk to this and mix everything together.
- Layer a baking dish with tomato juice. Form your mixed meat into balls and place them on the baking dish. Do this for all of the meat.
- When you are done adding your balled meat to the dish, cover them and put them in the oven.
- Cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!