Today No Fear Cooking brings you an easy 10-minute homemade pasta sauce. This recipe comes straight from Blaine’s father and it is so tasty, authentic, and good! Thank you for watching and giving us feedback.
10 Minute Pasta Sauce Recipe
- 2 Pounds Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoon Capers
- ½ Cup Chopped Pitted Olives
- 2-3 Shallots depending on preference
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 4-6 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Pasta
- Roast your tomatoes in the oven for around 20 minutes minutes. You want to put salt, pepper, olive oil, and red pepper flakes on the tomatoes as we do in the video!
- Dice your shallots and saute them in olive oil for 5 minutes. While sauteing, chop up your olives and capers.
- After 5 minutes, add the chopped olives and capers to the shallots and mix for around one minute. Next, add your tomatoes to the sauce. We choose to take the skin off, but you can keep them on too! Let this cook for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy this sauce! We make it with pasta but you don’t have to do the pasta at the same time if you don’t want. However, if you do make the sauce and pasta at the same time, combine everything and serve!