Today No Fear Cooking brings you a house favorite – Romanian Potato Salad! This will be a hit at your 4th of July celebration. We use homemade mayo but we also show you how to do it with store-bought mayo. We hope you enjoy this one.
Romanian Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Pound Chicken
- 4 Eggs
- 5 Carrots
- 6 Pickles
- 1 Cup Peas
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Mustard
- 1.5 to 2 Cups Mayo
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Before doing everything, make sure your chicken is cooked (however you like) and that your eggs are hard-boiled!
- The first step is cubing your potatoes. You want them to be in small bite-sized pieces. After they are cubed, simply but them in a pot with water and cook them for 15 minutes on the stove (around medium heat, we don’t want them to be overly cooked). After they are cooked, just move them on the side until you are ready to combine them.
- Next, dice your eggs, carrots, chicken, and pickles. Once they are all diced, put them in a bowl. Add your cup of peas as well.
- In a separate bowl, combine your mustard and mayo and mix well. Once they have been incorporated, add this to the bowl with all your veggies and chicken. Add salt and pepper to your liking. Mix everything together.
- That is all, it’s that easy!! If you want to use homemade mayo, be sure to watch the whole video as we explain the process there. We hope you enjoy 🙂
- At this point, your potatoes should be cooked! Drain them, let them cool, and then add them to the veggies and mayo mix.