Today No Fear Cooking brings you two delicious twice-baked potato recipes. The first one is stuffed with blue cheese, the second with crab! YUM!! We hope you enjoy this one. Keep the feedback coming, we read every comment and cherish all of them 🙂
Twice Baked Potatoes (Crab & Blue Cheese) Recipe
Find out how to make twice-baked potatoes with crab and blue cheese. This delicious dish makes an impressive appetizer, side, or main course.
- 4 Potatoes
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 8 oz. Lump Crab Meat
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper
- Green Onions Chopped
- Begin by Baking your potatoes in the oven for 1 hour at 400 F. At the same time, cook your bacon for 20 minutes.
- Once your potatoes are done, slice them in half (hot dog style) and begin scooping all the insides into a separate bowl. Put the hollowed out potatoes on the side so we can fill them later. Once all the insides have been removed and are in a bowl, add salt, pepper, milk, butter, and mash them all together! Once they are combined separate the mashed potatoes into two separate bowls (because we are doing two recipes!)/
- For the blue cheese Add the blue cheese & sour cream to your mashed potatoes and mix them all together. Once combined, simply add them to 4 of the hollowed-out potatoes (two whole potatoes, 4 hollowed-out potatoes). Add bacon to the top.
- For the crab Start by adding your mashed potatoes back to the hollowed-out potatoes. After that, in a bowl, mix your crab, red peppers, lemon, mayo, and green onions. Then, put them on top of the mashed potatoes you just put back into the hollowed-potato skins. Add bacon on top.
- Finally, put everything in the oven and cook at 400 F for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, take them out and enjoy!