Today we bring you one of the easiest recipes No Fear Cooking has made: Hamburger Rice Casserole! This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare and you have enough food for you and your family for 2 days (unless you’re my son and eat half of it yourself)! Recipe and instructions below 🙂
10 Minute Hamburger Rice Casserole Recipe
- ½ Lb. Yellow Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Lb. White Cheddar Cheese
- 28 Oz. Tomato Sauce
- 28 Oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion Diced & Sauteed
- Optional: White part of 1 Leek
- 2 Links Italian Sausage
- 1.5 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1.5 Cups Rinsed White Rice
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl EXCEPT FOR THE CHEESE. For the Italian sausage, make sure you take the casing off and pull the sausage apart, forming it into small balls. Once everything is in a bowl, mix! Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish. Put it in the oven for 1 hour at 350F. Make sure to cover your casserole as we do in the video.
- After an hour, take your casserole out of the oven, remove the covering, and put your cheese on. Cover it back up and pop it in the oven for another 30 minutes, still at 350F.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!