We know a lot of our viewers are either under quarantine or are staying home due to Covid-19. For the next few weeks, No Fear Cooking will focus on showing you how to cook foods that you might have stocked up on, like non-perishables, meats, and frozen foods. Today we start with a tasty chicken casserole, sure to satisfy your cravings while you are in quarantine from the coronavirus!
Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 3 Full Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken
- 2 Cans Cream of Celery
- 1½ Cup Mayo
- Juice of a Lemon
- 2 Jars Mushrooms
- 2 Cans French Style Green Beans
- 2 Packs Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cracker Crumbs Optional
- Layer the bottom of your pan with the 3 full chicken breasts. Make sure to cook your chicken and cube it before you layer the pan!
- Rinse your veggies and mushrooms and then layer the veggies and mushrooms on top of the chicken.
- In a bowl, combine your lemon juice, 2 cans of cream of chicken, and 2 cans of cream of celery. After combined, add around half a bag of cheese to this mix and stir well. Then, after everything has been combined, layer this on top of your chicken, mushrooms, and green beans!
- Springle either cheese or crumbled crackers on top of your casserole.
- Cover your casserole with a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove the aluminum foil from the casserole and bake for another 10 minutes.