Today we show you how we make our wings! This delicious Thai sweet chili sauce recipe will be a hit with your family and friends. And, as an added bonus, we show you how to make a homemade blue cheese dip to have with these wings!
Sweet Chili Sauce Wings and Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
Ingredients For Wings
- 20-25 Wings
- 12 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- ⅔ Cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Salt to taste
Ingredients For Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 1 Cup Sourcream
- ½ Cup Half & Half or Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 ½ Cup Crumbed Blue Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Celery Carrots, or Veggies of Choice as Side
Instructions For Wings
- Set your oven to 425 F. While the oven is reaching temperature, put your wings on a baking sheet. We line it with aluminum foil and then spread some olive oil on it so that the wings don’t stick to the sheet! Put your wings on the pan and sprinkle some salt and pepper on them. Once your temperature is ready, put your wings in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Next we start our sweet chili sauce while the wings are doing their first 20 minutes of cooking. Put your stove on medium-high and in a pan add the pineapple juice, the sweet chili sauce, a tablespoon of lemon juice, and the soy sauce. Stir and let it come to a boil. Once boiling, put your stove to medium to medium-low! Let it cook at this temperature for around 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want the sauce to thicken to the point where it slowly drips off a utensil.
- When your 20 minutes for the wings are done, take them out and flip the wings to the other side. Put them back in the oven and cook for another 20 minutes.
- When your 20 minutes is done, take your wings out of the oven and coat your wings with the sweet chili sauce. Lower the temperature of your oven to 350 and place your wings back in for another 10 minutes. After that, your wings are ready to enjoy!
Instructions for Blue Cheese Dip
- In a bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, and blue cheese. Mix well and you are ready to serve! We recommend putting it in the fridge before you serve.