Today, No Fear Cooking shows you how to make this wonderful homemade pasta! What do you all want to see next? Let us know in the description!
Homemade Pasta Recipe
Learn how to make pasta from scratch with this easy recipe. The results are delicious and it's completely free of preservatives!
- 3 Cups Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- 1-3 teaspoons of Water depending on how dry your dough gets
- Put your 3 cups of flour on a surface and make a well/volcano in the middle. Add your 4 eggs to the middle volcano. Begin whining the eggs in the middle with a fork.
- When the eggs in the middle start getting difficult to whisk with the fork, use your hands to start kneading the dough. This typically takes around 5-10 minutes. You want your dough to be relatively dry. However, it can get too dry so have your water ready and add 1-3 teaspoons to the dough just depending on the dryness levels. Typically add the water towards the tail end of the kneading.
- Shape your dough into a ball, wrap it with saran wrap, and put it in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes to a day!
- Take your dough out and cut it into 4 quarters. Take one of these 4 pieces and start rolling your dough. You want to roll it pretty thin or else the homemade pasta won’t come out well!
- Cut your pasta into noodles! The width of them just depends on what you like.
- Boil some water, add your pasta, and cook for 2-3 minutes. After that, your homemade pasta is ready to be served!