Today, No Fear Cooking shows you how to make this wonderful homemade pasta! What do you all want to see next? Let us know in the description!
Homemade Pasta Recipe
- 3 Cups Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- 1-3 teaspoons of Water depending on how dry your dough gets
- Put your 3 cups of flour on a surface and make a well/volcano in the middle. Add your 4 eggs to the middle volcano. Begin whining the eggs in the middle with a fork.
- When the eggs in the middle start getting difficult to whisk with the fork, use your hands to start kneading the dough. This typically takes around 5-10 minutes. You want your dough to be relatively dry. However, it can get too dry so have your water ready and add 1-3 teaspoons to the dough just depending on the dryness levels. Typically add the water towards the tail end of the kneading.
- Shape your dough into a ball, wrap it with saran wrap, and put it in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes to a day!
- Take your dough out and cut it into 4 quarters. Take one of these 4 pieces and start rolling your dough. You want to roll it pretty thin or else the homemade pasta won’t come out well!
- Cut your pasta into noodles! The width of them just depends on what you like.
- Boil some water, add your pasta, and cook for 2-3 minutes. After that, your homemade pasta is ready to be served!