Today we show you how to cook a delicious appetizer, mozzarella eggplant rolls! This recipe is so simple and absolutely amazing.
Mozzarella Eggplant Roll Recipe
- 1 Eggplant or Zucchini
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Pasta Sauce
- Slice your eggplant or zucchini into thin strips
- Layer a baking pan with aluminum foil. Sprinkle on some olive oil and then place your eggplant or zucchini on the pan. Salt & Pepper to your preference.
- Bake for 15 minutes @ 375
- Remove from the oven. Once removed, flip the eggplant or zucchini. Once flipped, start putting your mozzarella strips on the eggplant or zucchini. Then start rolling them up like in the video! Put a little bit of pasta sauce on top of each roll.
- Bake @ 375 for another 5-10 minutes, serve, and enjoy!