Today we show you how to cook a ham, potato, and cheese casserole! Let us know what you think and what you want us to cook next!
Ham, Potato, and Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- Optional: Green or Red Pepper
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 2.5 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 3 Cups Cooked Cubed Ham
- 3 Cups Cooked Cubed Potatoes
- ¾ Cup Shredded Cheese or More to Taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook your cubed potatoes for 10 minutes, drain, and set on the side.
- Cook your onions (and optional peppers) in butter for 5 Minutes.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Add milk and cook until thickened.
- Add potatoes and ham, mix together.
- Transfer this to a 2-quart casserole dish, top with cheese, and bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy this wonderful ham, potato, and cheese casserole!