Today we go back to the air fryer and show you our salmon air fryer recipe! This recipe works with any fish, not only salmon. But salmon especially turns out great this way. We use a Ninja Foodi Two Basket air fryer but all you need is an air fryer, some fish, and a few ingredients. Enjoy 🙂
Air Fryer Salmon and Fish Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 Filet of Salmon, around 6-8 oz each
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Dill
- Grated Lemon Rind
- Warm up your air fryer for at least two minutes at 400F.
- Coat both sides of your fish with coconut oil, lemon pepper, dill, and grated lemon rind. If you have time, let it stand for an hour. It is ok either way.
- Dip a paper towel in a little bit of coconut oil and spread it on the air fryer baskets. We do this so it doesn't stick when done cooking.
- Place your fish in the air fryer and cook at 400F for 7 minutes. No need for flipping.
- Serve and enjoy!