This buffalo chicken dip will take 5 minutes to make and it will probably take another 5 minutes to finish eating it once you get a taste of these amazing flavors! We hope you enjoyed this midweek episode. We want to use these recipes as an opportunity for lighter things like appetizers or for things that use simple ingredients. Let us know if you try this buffalo chicken dip and how it tasted.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2 Cans of Chicken
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce more or less to your liking
- 1 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- 2 Sticks of Cream Cheese 16oz
- 1 to 1.5 Cups Shredded cheese
- Set your pan to medium/medium-high.
- Add the chicken and hot sauce to the pan and mix.
- Add the ranch and mix.
- Add the cream cheese and mix.
- Add the shredded cheese and mix.
- You’ll only cook everything together for around 5 minutes total since the chicken is already cooked. Make sure to break down the chicken so it’s not too chunky (unless you prefer it that way).
- Serve and enjoy!