We love shrimp in our house and we love making different shrimp recipes. My husband, Blaine, wanted me to make this recipe the other week. We loved it so much we decided to make it here for you!
I use 4 lbs of shrimp that are cleaned with the tail on from Costco. This is the best shrimp and such a good price (especially if you get it on sale!).
The spinach adds lots of good nutrition, color, and flavor to this dish – add as much or as little as you want. You can’t go wrong with adding a ton!
I like to take my shrimp out of the freezer the night before I make this meal so it can defrost in the fridge. I clean the ends of the shrimp and put them on a paper towel so they aren’t too wet. If they are too wet then your sauce will be watery.
Shrimp Florentine Recipe
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Once melted add green onions, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for a minute.
- Add flour and cook for a minute.
- Add wine mix. Add milk, mix.
- Let this mixture cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are cooked about 4 minutes.
- Add in shredded cheese and cook until melted into dish.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!