This potato soup recipe is a staple in our household. What’s even better is that we made it with the instant pot! Let us know what you think.
Potato Soup Recipe!
- 5 Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Tobasco
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Carrots peeled and cubed
- 1 Onion peeled and cubed
- 1 Shallot
- Add your potatoes, carrots, onions, shallots, water, chicken bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper to an instant pot.
- Mix everything, put the lid on, and set your pressure cooker to 10 minutes.
- When it is done, vent out all of the air.
- Remove the lid and puree the mixture to your liking. Put your instant pot on “keep warm” or “sautee.” Add your heavy whipping cream & cheese. Mix.
- Serve and enjoy!