Eggs a La Russe is an appetizer that we think you and your friends will really enjoy. Plus, Blaine joins this episode and tells you some history behind the dish! Even better, this recipe takes a whole 5 minutes to make and tastes delicious!
Eggs a La Russe Recipe
- 6 Eggs cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 3 Tablespoons Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Olives
- 1 Teaspoon Onions diced
- 1 Teaspoon Chives chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- Hard boil your eggs, cut them in half lengthwise, and set them aside.
- Combine and mix every ingredient in a bowl (minus the eggs).
- Pour the mixture on your eggs, serve, and enjoy!!