Spice Up Your Life with This Irresistible Asian Chicken Stir Fry Recipe! This delicious Asian chicken recipe is quick and easy to make and is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. Made with tender chicken, soy sauce, flour, a mix of colorful stir fry veggies, baby corn, Chinese cabbage, peas, ginger, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts, this meal is bursting with flavor and nutrition. Enjoy as a satisfying dinner or lunch. Try this tasty recipe today and discover a new family favorite!
- 2 ½ cups of chicken stock
- 1 package frozen peas 10 oz.
- 1 cup diced Chinese cabbage
- 1 can water chestnuts 5 oz.
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Tablespoon heaping of Ground Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 cupts cooked and diced Chicken heaping cups
- 1 can baby Corn
- 1 can Mushrooms, sliced and drained 4 oz.
- 1 can Bamboo Shoots, drained 5 oz.
- 1 can mixed Chinese vegetables 16 oz.
- Heat chicken broth and bring it to a boil
- In a skillet saute` your peas and cabbage for 2-3 minutes until crisp and then set aside in a separate bowl.
- In the same skillet you used add cooking oil along with flour and ginger. Stir until smooth. Add ginger.
- Add heated chicken broth to the skillet, a bit at a time, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add your chicken, water chestnuts, peas, cabbage, peas, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, baby corn & Chinese vegetables and stir all together in the skillet.
- Cook at medium low setting for 3 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.