The fourth of July is coming up and that means picnics, food, drinks, and fun! If you’re like us then you’re going to hang out with family and friends. This 4th of July, be the life of the party and make this Hawaiian fruit salad instead of the same boring fruit salad you’re used to. These flavors are so unique (mango, papaya, lychee, and more) that you’ll be making it week after week.
Hawaiian Fruit Salad
- 1 Can Lychee 10 oz.
- 1 Cup Papaya Fresh or Canned, Drained
- 1 Cup Mango Fresh of Canned, Drained
- 2 Bananas Sliced
- ¼ Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 12 Maraschino Cherries Halved, with Juice
- Flaked Coconut
- Combine all of your ingredients except for the cherries and coconut. Mix.
- Add the maraschino cherry juice. Mix
- Chill for around 1 hour in the fridge.
- Serve and sprinkle with coconut flakes to your liking!