Today, No Fear Cooking shows you how to make this wonderful homemade bread!
Homemade Bread Recipe
- 6 cups of flour can be all white, all whole wheat, or a mix plus a little extra flour for kneading
- 2 tablespoons gluten gluten adds extra protein and makes the bread extra fluffly!
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons oil or butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups of water
- Add three cups of flour, gluten, yeast, brown sugar, butter or oil, salt, and water into a bowl.
- Mix all these ingredients.
- Continue adding the rest of the flour, one cup at a time.
- Knead dough into a ball – use extra flour to help from sticking.
- Place ball into a bowl, cover in oil or butter and cover to let rest for 45 minutes – this will let the dough to double in size.
- Punch down after 45 minutes of rest. Divide this dough into two, form, and place into a loaf pan. Cut small slits at the top of the loaves. Let it rest again from 40 minutes to rise.
- Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes, or until golden brown