Have fun this summer with a super tasty and deceptively simple fish casserole! This fish casserole recipe will have you spending less time cooking and more time with the family. Enjoy!!
Fish Casserole Recipe
- 2 Pounds Cod Filet Fresh or Frozen
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Can Cream of Shrimp Soup
- ½ Juice of a Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Wash your cod and pat it dry. Put salt and pepper on the white side of the cod. Put it salt-side down in a casserole dish.
- Combine the cream of shrimp soup and lemon juice. Pour over the fish.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- While baking, sautee onions with butter for around 4 minutes. Remove from heat and add worcerstershire sauce. Immediately blend it with the breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle this over the fish after the 20 minutes and bake for another 10 minutes uncovered.
I serve it with rice or risotto and asparagus.