This is a fun and easy recipe for Buffalo Deviled Eggs that can be made in just 20 minutes! The deviled eggs are spicy, creamy, and delicious. Watch the video to see how to make this quick but tasty appetizer. It’s perfect for game day, for parties, or even for this upcoming memorial day. We hope you enjoy this recipe.
Buffalo Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs hard-boiled and shelled
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup cooked shredded chicken
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- paprika for sprinkling
- celery for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks to a bowl.
- To the bowl: add cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, cheddar, mayonnaise, mustard, and relish. Mix thoroughly and scrape into a baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves and refrigerate or serve as is.
- Optionally, sprinkle paprika on top of this recipe and top with some celery!
- Serve and enjoy ?