March is the month of crepes! Each Wednesday I’ll show you my favorite crepe recipes. We start this month off with the basic crepe recipe and how to make your crepes.
Crepes are so easy to make and you probably already have the ingredients on hand to make! All you need to do is blend the mixture, pour into a pan, and enjoy!
You can fill these crepes with anything you like. Get creative and let your children have fun. I love the simple raw sugar and Lemon filling, but I also love trying something new like the Marshmallow Fluff.
Come back each week to see how to elevate your crepes to the next level – no need to pay $10 for a crepe when you can make so many batches of crepes for less than that!
The Basic Crepe
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 1.5 Cups Milk or Water
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Extra butter or oil for pan
- With a hand mixer, blend the eggs.
- Add salt and butter to blended eggs, mix.
- Add milk to egg, salt, and butter mixture, mix
- Add flour to milk, egg, salt, and butter mixture, mix.
- Let rest for 30 minutes or overnight (it’s okay if you don’t let rest too).
- Pour small amounts onto the pan, cook on each side for less than a minute.
- Stack on top of each other when made.
- Enjoy with your favorite filling!