Get ready for any gathering with the perfect dessert: peaches and cream pie! With Easter coming up, we wanted to make you an incredible dessert that everyone will love. This peaches and cream pie is perfect for an Easter dessert, for gatherings with friends, or for your family on the weekends. The flavors of the peaches are perfect with all of the other ingredients and together combine into a tasty dessert. We know you’ll love it.
Peaches and Cream Pie
Step 1 Ingredients
- ¾ Cup Flower
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Soft Butter
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Small Box Regular Vanilla Pudding (not instant)
Step 2 Ingredients
- 1 Large Can Sliced Peaches Well Drained
Step 3 Ingredients
- 3 Tablespoons Sliced Peaches Juice
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup White Sugar
Step 4 Ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Mix together all of the step 1 ingredients until smooth.
- Place the mixture at the bottom of a glass pie dish.
- Drain your sliced peaches (keep some juice on the side for step 3) and layer them on top of the mixture you made in step 1.
- Mix together all of the step 3 ingredients.
- Place the mixture on top of the peaches in your pie dish.
- Mix together all of the step 4 ingredients.
- Sprinkle step 4 over the pie.
- Bake all your peaches and cream pie at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!