On Sunday, we showed you an easy bolognese sauce. Today, we’re showing you what to do you those leftovers! This recipe is so simple if you’ve already made the bolognese sauce. If not, go watch the recipe and then use it for this recipe!
Stuffed Shells Recipe
- All the ingredients for our easy bolognese sauce
- Pasta Shells
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Tomato Sauce
- Prepare your bolognese sauce and set your oven to 350F.
- Cook a box of pasta shells.
- When they are done cooking, drain them and put them in cold water (so they stop cooking).
- Take your shells out of the cold water. Start stuffing them with the bolognese sauce!
- Layer a baking pan with tomato sauce. Place your stuffed shells on top of the tomato sauce in the pan.
- Put your cheese on top of the stuffed shells. Use as much as you want!
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy! Feel free to sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top at the end!